• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Green Tree Python Breeders?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotin

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm new on the forum so hopefully, I've posted this in the right location (if I haven't please enlighten me). I have been trying to track down a reputable breeder for Green Tree Pythons, and have come across a whopping 3 breeders in Australia... none of which have any available hatchlings. Can anyone recommend any?
Note: I'm on Sunshine Coast Queensland, local would be great but I'm not opposed to getting a snake via freight from a trustworthy source.

Hi there,
Although I don’t keep any GTPs myself, I’d recommend having a chat with some of the following people for GTPs:
Russell Grant
James Lyons
Daniel Boswell
Aaron Hopper

Just to name a few. Good luck with your searches ??

Thanks for the reply Josh,
How do I go about finding contact info for any of these guys? Do any of them have Facebook pages/websites etc?

Thanks for the reply Josh,
How do I go about finding contact info for any of these guys? Do any of them have Facebook pages/websites etc?
They all have their own Facebook pages that's probably going to be the best port of call, as well as the variety of Australian GTP Facebook groups as well.

Hello everyone!
I'm new on the forum so hopefully, I've posted this in the right location (if I haven't please enlighten me). I have been trying to track down a reputable breeder for Green Tree Pythons, and have come across a whopping 3 breeders in Australia... none of which have any available hatchlings. Can anyone recommend any?
Note: I'm on Sunshine Coast Queensland, local would be great but I'm not opposed to getting a snake via freight from a trustworthy source.
have a look at https://www.reptileclassifieds.com.au/ maybe?

Yeah I’m on there every day... I’ve done a Facebook search with the names of those listed and it doesn’t come up with anything. Do you happen to know the names of their businesses (ie Chondro Breeders R Us) that sort of thing?

Gtp are one of the species that are quite hard to find atm that were common a couple years ago

I’m kind of getting that vibe. There’s one breeder that has one left from beautiful parents but it has a fused* tongue and I don’t know if I want to risk anything with my first gtp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back