GREEN TREE PYTHONS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day.. One day.
Bloody hard to get in NSW unless you know people with them.
I don't know anyone who's got a clear non-native through since the rules changed but there's still a fairly solid number of breeders down there making reds and other non-native types

Diablo is 11 1/2 months old starting his metamorphosing to green. He was canary yellow with no tinge of green on Saturday but had a smidgin tone of green yeserday (Sunday), so give it another 5 days or so and I expect him to be fully and beautifully as green as grass. This is Diablo today devouring a weaner mouse. He should be ready for hopper rats in a few weeks.
Diablo metamorphosing.jpg

I want a 6 or 10 looking adult. Is there any way to tell when they are younger what they'll end up looking like?

The reds are amazing too, but you don't call any of those out as adults...
6 & 10 were red as hatchlings. 10 is actually 6s father. The "mustards" I've produced have a fairly high ratio out of the clutch and with no preference for red or yellow hatchlings. Both will turn mustard but theres No real way to tell untill after OCC what they'll look like though unfortunately.

I don't know anyone who's got a clear non-native through since the rules changed but there's still a fairly solid number of breeders down there making reds and other non-native types
Hey there I've just come back from Singapore and notice the GTP scene in Australia/NSW has changed heaps since I was in Australia in circa 2017. What's happened exactly where did all the snake enthusiasts go? I want to get back into GTPs again and eventually breed them (I had a licence for it before would aim to get it back) but things seem so quiet now.

Latest posts

Back