Greetings and BURP!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gugoil

Reaction score
Now that I have your attention.....Hi, new to the site, name's Graeme. I've been keeping a couple of short necks (1M,-"Coco",1F-"Norbert", I know but we didn't know how to tell the difference till we found this site) for about 18mths, officially they're my daughters' but I paid for 'em dammit!

Oh, daughters, got 3 of them, two dogs, 2 cats (Mischa's 21 Y/O dunno what that is in cat years), 2 Rainbow Lorrikeets, 6 Cockatiels (at last count), various fish of even more various number (always start teaching your kids about animal care with fish), and Rosie the gender confused Galah (I think there may be a Budgie I've forgotten about somewhere too).

We're going off mamals so we've started on reptiles with the turtles though my daughter's ultimate aim is a green tree frog (and playing fullback for Sydney F/C), So I hope the turtles will teach her a little about the extra care such animals need (it could be worse, her older sister wants a horse and the youngest wants a lion cub!).

I'm hoping to build a pond for the turtles in the back yard so any tips, advise or tales of woe would be most welcome and, with any luck will free up the fish tank of some Central Netted Dragons which, I'm told, are incrediby cute and probably as close to a Python as I'll ever be allowed.

Geeze I do go on, time to let the pictures do the talkin'.

Cheers an' all that,

Gugoil.

Attachments

• PICT1888.jpg
    PICT1888.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 100_0036.jpg
    100_0036.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 148
Welcome Gugoil.. I've got both a Green Tree Frog & Central Netteds and couldnt' say enough good things about both species... :)

welcome to the site and you have definately came to the right place for advice and a few tips about your herps, hopefully you will post some pics of your outdoor enclosure when you make it

Welcome to the site!!
If you're after particular things the search function in the top menu bar on the rightish hand side is very useful...as is the Wiki part of this sight.
Lovely animals and family. Hope you all benefit from learning things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back