"Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D ...wishing all the fellow Canadians out there in 'herp land' a Happy Thanksgiving for Monday!! We put a turkey on the barbie at 6:30AM today and will join our friends from Calgary, Derek and family (dhanson) for a Canadian Thanksgiving dinner @ their home. Complete with all the trimmings, cranberry sauce, etc etc including 'pumpkin pie' for dessert!!!! :wink: Truly! :D :shock:

Cheers, Jude

Same to you Judy and all others who celebrate it or know what it is - see you in a couple of hours. Turkey, Aussie weather and Aussie beer - doesnt get any better. !!!!
Derek

awwww ya making me hungry! ;)

happy thanksgiving! :D

I think i celebrated early cause ive already drank lots of the aussie beer today

RAZZA said:
Best wishes for your day.....
At least you guy's know what a "HOSER" is....

cheers

Hoser?? Do WE know what a 'hoser' is? :wink:

Thanx to all for the good wishes....:D It was a fantastic evening, great meal, great company and very relaxing sitting outside by the fire ...all this without alcohol for me...I was driving... :wink: Actually I find I don't need alcohol to get me goofy... :shock:

Isn't a hoser someone that puts out fires??? Or plays with his hose??? .... something like that..... :)

No Kev, not an Aussie thing at all! Happy Canadian thanksgiving to all our Canadian members (including our newest Canadian member, MO, from British Columbia!) ;-)

Jeez lutzd (sitting at the other computer right next to me), shows how observant you are! Every day is Thanksgiving in good old Oz! :D

lutzd.... do a google on that name and see what you get..

check out the comedian thing with rick moranis etc....

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back