hatchling beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

my friend has gust had some vittys hatch i was at his placemwhen they were hatching ismthisman alright setup to keep 1 there only 3 dys old some sifted desert sand a river rock and a bit of wood to climb and a 2 foort tank and a blacklight on a thermostat what will they eat my friend is feeding them tiny woodies and moths and there tanks they also smash beardie pellets and vegies. Anyone got some tipsforem i want it soon

i got my first beardies at 4 days old.... they were eating small crickets, and juv beardie food...

Try to get them eating vegies as soon as possible, and with their crickets be sure to dust them with calcium powder every seccond or third feed..

They will also need plenty of sunlight so try and get them out doors in the sun for about 20-30 mins a day.

Thats pretty much it any specific questions just post em and you will get answers

take care
Matt

kool they were smashing moths at 1 day old and eating them juvie pellets he might give me a little bit of it till i buy some

also what vegies will babies eat i feed my big ones peas and corn mainly but also buy them mixed vegie things and they pick at that but love peas

peas carrots and i have found that mine like mashed broccoli just try everything and see what they like the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back