• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchling central bearded dragons - high orange/yellow parents

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montay

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name

Central bearded dragons

One month - 5 weeks of age

Size

Very small at this age

Quantity Available

32 - approx., another 32 to come at the end of September.

Bred By

Myself

General Description

These are the first baby central bearded dragons of the season that I have seen around. We kept our breeders warm over winter, and they have bred for us early. The mothers are high orange, and high yellow with lavendar - please see pics - the father is grey - 'white'.

These babies will sell for over $80 in the pet shop, up to $160, that we have seen in SEQ. I supply a few local pet shops, so buying them from the source is of course much cheaper.

About our babies care:

• Babies receive UVA/UVB light source during the day, plus heat. At night, they are kept warm by a low spectrum red light.
  • Babies are misted with water twice a day to provide hydration - we note that they are now lapping water from a water bowl also, a good sign!
  • Babies are not fed live food - it is hard to source food that is small enough, which leads to impacting. We provide our homemade blend of 'lizard mince' which includes calcium, lizard kibble as well as fresh green vegies. This seems to lessen the instinct to nip at everything that moves - so our babies are all intact with no 'missing parts'.
  • The substrate we use it marine carpet - again, this prevents the risk of intestinal impaction when one uses sand.

Babies are $50 each; 2 for $80; 3 for $105 - we can work out cheaper deals for more than this.

Ipswich area, Queensland [Chuwar]

Willing to Freight?

No, we are not.

Contact Details

You can PM me, or email on [email protected] or text me on 0434 602 945.

View attachment 264577View attachment 264589

Attachments

• Babies born!! (1).jpg
    Babies born!! (1).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
All sold, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

More to come in a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts