heating frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billyh

gday, i have had my green tree frog and white lipped tree frog for over a year now, i have been heating them 24/7 with and aqaurium heater in the water set at around 28*. just wondering if it is really nessecery to heat them, the heater is on during the day and room temp is roughly 20-22*, but the heater is off at night, i am in melbourne.

As you live in the icicle city, you should offer some heat, your GTF would probably do fine without it, but your infrafrenata would probably do better with some heat seeings as their found in the tropics...

ok thanks mate, just thought the tank would look better with moist soil, and a smallwater bowl, hate having the cords sticking out. also would it be possible to house a southern angle head dragon with them.

It's possible, but unless your extremely experienced in both species, highly unrecommended... you can heat with various other ways instead of a fish tank heater though..

fair enough, yeah i no its just i already have the heater so i guess ill just stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back