Hello, from NSW!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagpieMags

Reaction score
My name is Mags! It's nice to be here!

I decided after lurking for a while I'd like to start being active and talking about reptile keeping, sharing information and stories. Especially would love to have contact with more people in the hobby in my home state!

My first experience keeping reptiles was about 10 years ago with a pair of bearded dragons. I had to rehome them when i moved to Tas a few years ago so they are no longer in my care but they started my love for herps
386812_588932384450210_1628718874_n.jpg

I have to admit I was a bit inexperienced, and the smaller female did suffer from some minor MBD due to that, but I like to think I learnt a lot about lizards with them, and though I don't have beardies at the moment I'd love to keep some again in the future, maybe just a wild type because i love their personalities more than their looks.

Currently my love is snakes, specifically genus morelia and I got my first python[a hypo bredli] last year and he'll be turning two early next year.[Please excuse my ponds greeness, spring algae bloom!]
FB3qckRUYAQAzZg.jpg
I've only got room for one reptile at the moment but I'm hoping to have more space in the future and grow my collection, maybe even try my hand at some breeding if the chance comes up!

I look forward to learning lots from my fellow hobbyists here on the forum, and sharing lots of photos of Deidre as he continues to grow.

Welcome! i hope you have a great time this community is really awesome!

Its a beautiful bredli! He looks like he's in the perfect hands

Nice post. used to have bearded dragons as well. Also Jacky lizards & blue tongues that had babies 🥰 .. fairly recently moved to tas too..

i have a 5 year old bredli yours looks cool. i also used to have a bearded dragon named miles but well...hes no longer with me. u know what i'm actually do an introduction thing right now cus why not.

Pics! If it's the one displayed on your profile pic I'd be happy to see him pythonead :)

Back