Hello from the ACT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mod35t_Babe

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Stef and I have recently acquired a 5 year old diamond python from a family member. The thermostat he came with is unfortunately broken, so I've ordered a new one and hope the manual use of a heat lamp and my heater will suffice until it arrives. He seems to enjoy exploring his new tank, which is twice the size of the one he was in. I am looking forward to learning more about snakes and other reptiles in general.
I also own a Maratus Scutulatus and will soon own a red-headed leopard form jumping spider as well.

Cheers

Attachments

• Boris.jpg
    Boris.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
having no thermostat isn't a big drama, just use a timer or else keep an eye on the temps
Thanks. Unfortunately, because I work and commute, I'm out nearly all day so only have a few hours at night where I could check the temps. I also don't own a thermometer or way to use the light with a timer, so I've ordered a dimmable thermostat. The best I can do when I'm not home is have the heater on.

Latest posts

Back