Hello to all

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toady2Moo

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Em, 27 and live on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. I've been lurking as a guest for several months and finally decided to join and gain some more knowledge into these lovely animals before (hopefully) getting one for myself. However I currently own 2 cats, a dog, an oscar, a dozen or so scorpions and about a dozen baby "Aussie T's" so it's a bit of a menagrie.

I'm currently studying Agriculture and therefore am not home a lot so no new 'critters' until either I get myself a decent job.

I'll stop rambling on :lol:

Sorry, T's = tarantulas also known as bird eating spiders.. sorry I don't think my brain was working too well this morning.
I'd love to venture into pythons &/or lizards, always had a soft spot for the old bluey's

Your brain was probably working just fine!

When I first joined APS, someone referred to 'Ants' in a post.
I seriously thought they meant the little black pest ants :oops:
Later I realised they meant 'Antaresia'
It's all a learning curve....:lol:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I was looking at licence pricing, species list etc and one thing my stepdad said had me thinking.... does the 1 licence cover a certain number of herps or could I have dozens of snakes &/or lizards on the single licence? I know it's a silly question but it's one I couldn't answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back