Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyleo

Reaction score
Hello All,

I currently do not own a reptile but will be in the market for one in the coming 12 months.

We have just had a snake presentation done here at work due to some lovely eastern browns being found in our warehouses. I have always had a love of snakes but never had owned any just cuddle up to my friends snakes when I visit.

I did fall in love with the cute little blue common tree snake but after doing some research & speaking to his current owner this would not be a good choice for a beginner. I also attached a pic of me with a green version of the common tree snake.

When speaking with the presenter Martin from Geckoes Wildlife Presentations, he recommended I might like the Bredli Python, which I am so far quiet taken with their beautiful colours.

So I will be here seeing what others say, doing some research as well as saving $$$$ so I can buy what ever is needed for my future reptile.

So Hello, nice to meet (as much as this is a online meeting) you all
Beck

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 212
Hello and Welcome to the forum -

Look forward to hearing/working with everyone.

Welcome to the world of reptiles, very enjoyable hobby if you want to call it that, some people call it an obsession.
I have a couple bredli myself, and they have a great temperments. My stimson also has a good temperment and are worth considering of keeping.

Welcome to the world of reptiles, very enjoyable hobby if you want to call it that, some people call it an obsession.
I have a couple bredli myself, and they have a great temperments. My stimson also has a good temperment and are worth considering of keeping.

Hi to all, I hope all are fine here, I'm Newbie in this forum. I hope i will enjoy in this forum.:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back