Hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlex2

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself , I am the mother of 2 turtles , Ruby 24 and Fabian 14 , they live outside 8 months of the year in a large enclosure and in a big tank inside 4 months of the year , but they hate being inside , so this year we hope to make the outside enclosure safe and warm for all along year living , but we are new to long term out door living , at the moment we use a child 's blue shell swim pool/sand pit and change the water daily , they can get in and out with no trouble and the rest of the enclosure is sanddirt mix with tall grasses and hardy plants growing that they hide in and dig and just live as in the wild, , In the winter we do have a few frost, 12 this last winter , so any and all help will be excepted with thanks
and yes it has taken us a long time to get to this stage , I just couldn't let the apron strings go

Hello & welcome. Post some pics of your outdoor enclosure. Would love to see it. :D

We haven't built an in closure as yet , we need a bit of help to do so , but will post some pics of what we have got at the moment very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back