Help me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_01

Reaction score
Hey everyone i need Slateyj or Slatey to help me or someone who can change this web page In the voting my vote is going for qld but last 4 days it hasnt been adding any of my votes wonder why i believe this may be hapening with other peoples to so can someone please change this...

:)

Hi.

I answered with a PM, but I think the problem he is talking about is with the poll on the main page. I suspect the problem is that you can only vote once.

Anyway, to get around the problem, I voted for QLD for you, Matt. Hope that solves the problem for you.

:wink:

It says 1 vote per day and in the last 4 days i have voted everyday so that means there should be 4 more votes....

Whats the use of voting more than once? The whole idea of a poll is to get a general census from the members on a certain subject.If people are voting multiple times it dosn't give a fair reading in the end result now does it?

Ok, you're right, it does say that. But CC is right - there is not much point in voting more than once.

However, if SJ thinks it's important enough, I'm sure he'll look at it. :wink:

Rgds,
David

Why would you want to post multiple votes Mat - that wouldn't make sense. It would just make the result less meaningful. The purpose of a poll is to get some idea of peoples views, why would you want to mislead anyone.

G :?:

well it says that 1 vote per day so why not vote 1 time every day sarah has been doing it i no alot of people who have been doing it!

Yes, that may be the case, Matt, but it doesn't alter the fact that it makes no sense to do it. :Two (or more :wink: ) wrongs don't make a right!" :lol:

In any case, I'm sure SJ will look at it if he thinks it's worth fixing. Let's leave it at that.

Not Quite

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left.

I agree, should be 1 vote only I think, otherwise results are skewed and we don't get to learn anything much at all...

...and LOL BB and Afric! :lol:

Guys all the voting is not competition. Results should give to all of us useful information. Please vote once only in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back