HELP PHOTO UPLOAD!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Reaction score
i uploaded a bunch of pics and i went to change the gallery name and i lost the hole thing *@#k!!!
please help

i hope i didnt get busted tacking the digital camera for nothin!!! :evil:

So have I... I tried to change the name and it either comes up that the name is already in use or i just has a website may be down page... bugger... i think someone has to delete all the empty untitled albums!!

Pm David the Administrator, he will tell you what to do, or do it for you, I had similar probs a month or so ago.

Did you try to rename or change the title. I recommend you just change the title and leave renaming to admins. I have had no problem with renaming albums myself so am not sure what the problem could be.

ive been trying to put some photos on but had some probs doing it 2!!

Go into the photo gallery (personals) and at the top right where it says admin options in a scroll window change it to "new nested album".

Once you have created your album,you can add photos or nested albums etc using the options at the top right hand side.Then all you need to do is go to album properties and change the album title to whatever name you want...

Looks like Aps has a new scapegoat :D Greebo, your off the hook, Adam, your it mate! lol p.s. merry xmas Stiskala Family!! :D

just get some digital photos on disk then go into create galleries then follow the upload instrutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back