Help please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayva07

Reaction score
This is urgent, Im concerned for my snake noodle she is a 2 year old Stimson, I have never seen her do this(video below) she made a sneeze like motion and is dragging her nose across her body and the cave.

Attachments

• IMG_2713.MOV
    36.2 MB
Have you been diagnosed with Paranoia at all??? :p

Theres nothing going on here at all. - if anything it could be trying to start a shed by rubbing its nose on a roughish surface.

Definitely not urgent.... Not even a concern at all

Have you been diagnosed with Paranoia at all??? :p

Theres nothing going on here at all. - if anything it could be trying to start a shed by rubbing its nose on a roughish surface.

Definitely not urgent.... Not even a concern at all
Thank you, she has also been trying to get out of her cage, do you think this could be because of a storm the is coming? Because she has never acted like this, except for now that it is about to storm!

Hey @Ayva07 . There's nothing wrong with you're snake at all don't worry! What it's doing is absolutely fine, nothing to worry about at all. Like @Herpetology Said, if anything it could be trying to start a shed. šŸ˜€

And are you sure she's trying to get out of her enclosure? She could just be curiously rubbing against the glass? Again most likely nothing to worry about. šŸ˜€

Hey @Ayva07 . There's nothing wrong with you're snake at all don't worry! What it's doing is absolutely fine, nothing to worry about at all. Like @Herpetology Said, if anything it could be trying to start a shed. šŸ˜€

And are you sure she's trying to get out of her enclosure? She could just be curiously rubbing against the glass? Again most likely nothing to worry about. šŸ˜€
thank you for your reply
Recently I turned off her heat lamp because she got a heat mat, she has never shown interest on the lamp, but she climbed on it and and was trying to get through the chicken wire ( at the top of the cage Iā€™ll add a photo) I took out the lamp because she couldnā€™t get down without falling, she sometimes will sit on a rock wall in her enclosure and look out the top, but she has never tried to go through the wire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back