herpariums (from herpshop)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
has anyone tried these? im thinking of getting the 99cmx54cmx54cm are they good?any feedback would be appreciated.thanks

are u talkn bout those mesh ones? i sort of fell through one last week....sorry roadkill :(

I have one.
I use it for sunning my darlings on the balcony without fear of them wandering off, or of a magpie or kookaburra anoying the little ones if I am not with them every minute.
Half sits in the sun and half in the shade for an hour or so.
Very mobile units, works well for me.

brian said they are out of the large ones.Anyone know where i could get one?

Why would I bother the snakes on your balcony Nicole?
I'd be more worried about the Aframan's.

Balcony Raids? Right up my Street :)
My poles bend in the sun too, I just turn them so the bend is the other way and they straighten themselves. Don't bend badly though, maybe you have some of the old models Sim? The newer ones are far better now with the extra door flap and seeled fitting etc. I think Brian is the only one that imports them bk. They are about a third of the price of the reptariums and in my mind superior and easier to use. I reckon it's worth waiting until he gets them in again mate :)

Hahaha - Got my eye on you Magpie... better rethink swooping down and flying off with my little Mac :) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back