Hey Brendan_spencer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like toast i like food that makes me fat but im only 40kilos mabey less wats happening

brendan: being no expert, i would assume that it has something to do with your age. Homo sapiens, though generally sexually mature at your age, do not attain their full size until their late teens. they will however continue to grow throughout their life, particularly in the stomach region.

Greebo: There's no shame in being a newbie! Without people like you, our toast community would die out with the more experienced eaters.
As to your question, keeping two pieces of toast on the same plate is fine. There is however a tie in with the margarine question - some eaters (myself included) will leave one piece of toast in the toaster while 'buttering' the first piece. the second piece is then removed and buttered, while still hot. This assures avery even application of melted margarine, and in this way the two pieces of toast will do very well on the same plate.

I'm so excited!!
I got two beautiful little pieces of toast today.
They are both a nice brown colour.One is a little bit smaller so I named him Krusty.
I took some pics and I will put them in the gallery when I have time.....I'm too busy playing with them for now.

Oh yeah...congrats Brendan on getting your childrens today.I know you got them today because you've been counting down the days for us so we don't miss one single ,fascinating detail of your snake odysee!
I hope they bring you as much joy as my toast.

Newbies

Newbies (and I count myself in that lot) DO get excited about new snakes, even though it may be boring to some.

SJ, why not start a new section called "Excited New Snake Owners"? That way, Greebs & co can avoid reading it. :lol:

How about a kids corner?
I know I may be being a bit harsh Dave.I normally enjoy seeing a newbie excited about a new snake.It can get a bit monotonous from the same person after a while.
"Hey kiddo,let Mom and Pop talk for a while."Spiderman.

adults

Ok - point taken, although we have to remember that we DO have some comparitive youngsters on the site (myself included, at least mentally :shock: ) so perhaps we should be a little tolerant (?) :lol:

Here here Mr Lutz and as for you Greebs you never did let us know if that day was cool enough for you to wear ya Doc Martins?

lutz

Why so formal, Africanfishthingy? I was getting used to "lusty". Anyway, it's probably a much more accurate indication of my character than "lutzd" :lol:

You know me mate I am always formal, straight down the line, all above board and never any frivolity. Thats a nice word, I might formally make it my favourite :)

(sulk) :(
Sorry Greebs and HIS.... can't help but get excited about a new snake...
Promise not to mention her again...

... till tomorrow... :D :lol:

Don't let old sourpuss ruin your excitement nicole. He seems to be only one that's bothered by it. I personally would rather read a post by an excited kid, than a grouchy old party pooper any day, ya know. :D

Just me but when I come across a thread that don't interest me, I just move on to the next one. I don't really feel it necessary to indulge in sarcastic mocking of the people. :?

Cheers Almaron.. :D
...and I'm pretty chuffed about the excited kid reference too!
(Don't you hate it when someone referrs to you as 'this lady' instead of this girl...and I am absolutely dreading the day I get called 'mam' :lol:)

That'll teach you to go raiding Slatey's wardrobe and borrowing his glasses and wig Africanfishything! :lol:

madam

Well, Phil, you'll just have to cut down on the makeup and wear more conservative skirts, old son! :lol: Then they'll merely run off into the distance screaming....

I think I'd have some explaining to do if I started getting refered to as lady, girl, or mam!

:oops: Oh! These are you're underware honey? Must of grabed the wrong pair..... :oops:

Tolerant eh?
Sorry if I don't subsribe to the sycophantic sensibility that it so ingrained into other members.
I don't mind hearing about your new snake Nicole.Not at all.
I apologise for not patronising the kiddies.
Tolerant?
If I want smart mouth from a 13 year old I will go speak to one of my kids.

OK

I've just read through three pages of this forum. I'm a newbie and I think I understand what's going on here. Someone got a new snake and someone else has worked out how to handle it and what to feed it. It took a moment but I now realise that the toast is what you feed a 'Bredle's python. I reckon the temperature of the toast is critical for these warm dry snakes.

Anyway you've all gone crazy and as far as this site is concerned - I'm going to stay. So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back