Hi All been a while!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a question for my learnered friends.
My sister lives in Strathalbyn and is looking to sell her 10 yr old Childrens Python with enclosure and all fittings.
Can she do that from this site or should she find a local buy/swap/sell page? She is worried someone from a non-reptile enthusiast
background will want to buy her. She is only selling her because she has been very ill and cannot tend her like she used to, Piston
(snake) handles well and is very placid.
Just asking advice, thanks in advance.
Anne

Hi Anne

Only issue would be that either you or your sister would need to be a subscriber to this site to advertise.

I have been a longgggg time aps fan but just have not posted in a long time. Just wasn't sure how much of an audience there is in SA :)

In SA, she'll possibly have more luck advertising it on Gumtree, but become a subscriber & advertise it on here too, more people that see it the better. Either way she'll need to have a permit.

Wherever your sister advertises, she can stipulate that she will only her python to a licence holder. That way she will know it is going to someone who has a reptile background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back