Hi All!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Aussie Pythons Kri. Have you got any herps? If not, what are you looking at getting? You should definitely get one of each. At least.

regards,
Lockie.

hello and welcome, you have certainly come to the right site, we have learned heaps here, it is great. enjoy

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

My partner has a pair of Hypo bredliis that are only in the yearling stage, but i've been handling and caring for them with her since day dot, we really enjoy their company, and i've learnt alot from them and all the booklearnin she's done so far. :) But there's still so much to learn, and thats half the fun for me. I'm in the process of getting my keepers permit and i'd like to eventually try my hand at breeding and raising a few different species as well as other reptiles.

I agree with Lockie though, i'd love to have one of each! but i gotta stop at only a few that really get my attention, i'd like to try olives, water pythons, then jungles, then scrubbies throw in a few lizards and geckos and we can call it complete! I'd reall really like to have a crack at arafura file snakes cos i've been a keen aquarium hobbyist for some time, I had a tempting offer but i'd like to start with the common variety first, but they're just so hard to come by and perhaps not so common at all...

Thanks once again everybody,

Kri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back