Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikitfence

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Mik.
I'm an Aussie in my late 20s, and I've loved snakes since I was little thanks to my dad (he never had any but always taught me they weren't to be feared but to be respected). I decided to join here because I've wanted a snake for ages but never actually put in the proper research to get myself ready to pick up a lil guy, nor had any idea where to ethically purchase.

I'm starting here because here is where I found out I can't get a hognose snake :( So as heartbroken as I am by that I figured this place has answers, and I don't plan to have a snake for a long time, so I have a lot of reading to do, and there looks to be a lot of info and helpful people here.

Anyway, I'm researching pygmy pythons now because I love tiny lil snakes, and because I also found on here that they're on a list of the easiest license to get in Aus (if I'm remembering correctly). I'm wondering if anyone knows if they come in any albino morphs? I had a bit of a google but haven't been able to come up with a straight answer, and I did briefly see someone on here from a few years ago claiming to have a T+ hatchling, but I'm really not up on the terminology to know what that meant exactly, AND there were a few people in the comments doubting and wanting to see the baby as it grew to confirm the colouration/eye colour. If anyone has a link to maybe a list of snakes and their possible/existing morphs and the shorthand/terminology/explanation for them, that would also be much appreciated!

TIA šŸŒ»šŸ

This is as close to albino Pygmy as youā€™ll get. Post from 2011 and still none in Australia

1676228288420.png

Back