Hi from the UK

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, and to answer the questions they are all have nice temperments exept the diamond jungles at the moment who I just picked up from a breeder so they are not used to being handled.

They are some very unique looking snakes you have their...
How do they go in the UK...Any inherent problems you have had to overcome due to your climate ??

Only the extra heating required in our colder climate and then breeding them in your summer our winter I guess it dont matter much to them as they are all cb.

Regards Jon

all very very nice, i like the pattern of the coastal x jungle. the patterns look exactly like my coastal but with different colours!

also your female jungle has spectacular colouring :)

-penny

Nice ones welcome to site. I have a real liking for the jaguar carpets they look unreal, You have some very cool looking pets.

Welcome to the site.
I am another POM but i live here in aus, nice to see some of us on this site:D
They are some beautiful looking snakes you have there.
Pav

I was thinking it was a strange question as they require heating in most places here so it's no different in the UK other than a little more heat in the winter months.
I am also English and still miss the enormous variety over there.

Only the extra heating required in our colder climate and then breeding them in your summer our winter I guess it dont matter much to them as they are all cb.

Regards Jon

Welcome to the site.
I am another POM but i live here in aus, nice to see some of us on this site:D
They are some beautiful looking snakes you have there.
Pav

If I could take my Jag we would emigrate there also:D We have jags but you have albino's.

Welcome to the site pythonmorphs! you have some amazing snakes! feel free to post as many pics as possible, i just love seeing jags! :)

Here you go
DSCjjedited15.jpg

Welcome to the site pythonmorphs.
Love the Jag!

I used to live at 7 The Oval, Woodstreet Village, Guilford!!!
I loved it over there but the winters got too much!.... I had to move to Spain....LOL
Jus

Not trying to be rude, but how much would a jag like that one go for?? In england of course

Not trying to be rude, but how much would a jag like that one go for?? In england of course

As they are co-dom I am predicting a price fall this year but I got him as a proven breeder for around £2000 in December hes done the deed with a couple of my females, So how much are albinos in Aus I have just seen the first pair in Europe on another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back