Hi... I’m new! Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance

Reaction score
Hi all!

My name’s Lance. I’m new to this site but have been into reptiles and frogs for many years - particularly lizards.

Currently I own 3 southern marbled geckos (christinus marmoratus) 2 females, Christinus (original, I know! Lol) and Min (hatched a couple of weeks ago) and my lovely boy, Ninja, who has for the moment gone walkabout and has been missing for about 2 weeks :(
upload_2019-5-16_4-29-45.jpeg
upload_2019-5-16_4-36-14.jpeg

Very sad that he is gone as he is/was quite a character and I miss him a great deal...
upload_2019-5-16_4-30-28.jpeg

Any tips on locating him (I’ve tried just about everything I can think of to track him down) would be hugely appreciated- or any stories of same or similar species that have gone missing and where/how they were found...
Ninja has escaped his tank once before and I ended up finding him 2 days later in the bathroom... He had gotten into my painting room (I’m an artist) and was covered in paint! I was so scared that he would not make it but the paints were not toxic and I bathed him and he was fine and none the worse for wear - apart from having a bit of a bluish tinge until he shed! Lol
upload_2019-5-16_4-34-25.jpeg

Welcome Lance, catch a few moths let em loose in the room ur gecko escaped, turn every light off in the house at night, except that room. Moths should go to light, gecko should find his way to moths. Just my thoughts, good luck & hope you find Ninja soon

Welcome Lance, catch a few moths let em loose in the room ur gecko escaped, turn every light off in the house at night, except that room. Moths should go to light, gecko should find his way to moths. Just my thoughts, good luck & hope you find Ninja soon
Thanks Barry, I’ll give that a try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back