hi i'm new here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyhonead

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi everyone umm i'm new here andd ever since i was little i loved reptiles spiders and wildlife in genneral. I love going up to the blue mountains. its like my third home i love just being there going on hikes and sometimes i abseil as well. When i'm older i also wanna be a herpetologist (so does my freind leo he's passionate about reptiles to) . i got my first ever reptile when i was seven it was a morelia bredli so you can guess i've had a few reptiles since then like blue toungues, dragons, tarantulas ( arachnid not reptile ) and i hope to get another snake this year! : )

Hey mate! It's always great to see new members join this loving community with such passion! I hope you have a great time and remember, we are quite active daily so feel free to ask anything and you will be assisted. Not to get into private space but I'm assuming your still quite young? If the case I hope you progress in your reptile passion for years to come because the young ones in our hobby are the people we trust to keep the passion going!

yeah i am still pretty you young and thank you for ur support. : ) also i think it's cool how you are always so quick to reply ur like online reptile flash.

Haha, just gotta be on my game to get to the daily reptile guess! Herpetology is always here too, he's just shy :)

Last edited:
Pythonead if you want, I think you should join the APS discord group chat, we are always talking basically every day, most of the time it's not reptile related lol, but it's a nice close group that make jokes and it's a good laugh, there was a thread about it awhile ago if you want more info.

hi sorry i did not reply i just got back from school

i think that would be a good idea...but i'm not allowed discord. although if when i'm older i'm still a member here that would be awsome

and btw i love how ur all so nice

also just saying i won't be active on fri and sat

hey elapidhooks if you can still see this i have discord now. is that offer to join still up?

if not, thats totally fine

Last edited:
Back