Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyPhil78

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Phil and Im an alcoholic........ oops, wrong intro. :oops:

Hi, my name is Phil and Im into snakes.

Im currently living in Western Sydney, Parramatta to be exact. Ive always been into reptiles but never been able to own one as ive been living with parents until recently.

Im now in the market for my first snake and im thinking of getting a Woma (but can be talked into another).

Anyways, nice to meet you all, and I hope to hear about everyones experiences and everyones advice about reptiles. Love some of the wonderfull pics as well.

P

gday phil,
a woma is a great snake to start on, usually have fantastic temperaments and usually great handlers. awesome feeding response so be careful when feeding. some forms grow big and some localities stay smaller. do your research and decide which locality is best for you. dont let anyone tell you what snake to get. you need to decide what snakes it is that you look at and fall in love with. get one of them. welcome to the hobby and the forum, dont take everything everyone says as gospel and dont take everything too seriously and you will survive the experience with minimum damage.

Sye

Hi, my name is Phil and Im an alcoholic........ oops, wrong intro. :oops:

HAHAHA!

Welcome to APS :lol:

My son has 6 snakes, a Woma is not one of them, but from what I hear, they are are a good first, and full of personality.
My boy has them high on his wish list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back