Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppersGirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone :D

I'm Megan, I've kept lizards for a few years now and I've just joined your highly colourful forum 8)

At the present my collection consists of;
3 Marbled geckos
2 Bynoe's geckos (and 2 eggs!)
2 Thicktailed geckos
a feisty Northern Blue tongue
2 Central netted dragons
And of course Pepper my beardie

IMG_0770-1.jpg

So hi and I'm looking forward to meeting people (and drooling over the classifieds!!! :rolleyes:)

Hi Megan, welcome to APS. That's a motley collection you have there. Nice Beardy and good luck with the Bynoe's eggs.

Hi Megan
Thats a beautiful beardie you have there, We have a yellow beardie named Fury and 3 black soil beardies, they are great pets . Can you post us some pics ofo your geckos.
Kitmin

Hi Megan and welcome nice little lizard collection you have looking at geting some marbled and thick tailed gekos soon there adorable little creatures,nice looking beardie you have there

Thanks all, yes Pepper is handsome and knows it... He can get just about anything he wants with those eyes :lol:

Okay the geckos... my marbled geckos live in with the thicktails, they like using the female marbled as a cushion sometimes but she doesn't mind. They get along really well and they are very cute!

Here's my Bynoe's pair, the light one is Fudge (female) and the dark is Cocoa (male). And the other little guy is a marbled.

IMG_0429.jpg

And the two thicktails with my Female marbled

IMG_9943.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

just for fun :)
IMG_1762.jpg

and last but not least, 'Daddy' the male
IMG_6707.jpg

Welcome to the forum. i am 'new' myself. Love the variety you have!!!!!! Enjoy :)

Hi and welcome :) Nice collection of lizards and gex :)

Aw I feel loved now lol.

Last night I had the thicktails out to check on them, and I noticed one of them looked really fat. Still unsure about the sexes but I have a feeling she may be gravid (although I'm awful at telling, so thought I'd let you guys know and see if anyone has answers :))

In the last week her tail fat has really depleted, even though she looks extremely well-fed, and she's been acting odd - retreats to the hide after feeding and is wary of the other thicktail. When I held her I thought I could feel the bumps a little... but like I say I'm really bad at guessing! :rolleyes:

Tried getting some pics, this is the only one that turned out because she's so squirmy

IMG_1787.jpg

So... does anyone have a verdict?

Yeah she is, that's why I named her Ebony, but she can also go a really light pink in the dark, it's scary! :D

I have never seen any agression from either side, they take notice of each other but it's a very peaceful existence. Like I said, the female marbled sleeps under/on top of the thickies all the time and no-one seems to mind. If they were nasty at all I would separate them, but one of the thicktails has been living with Marbles for well over a year, and the next one I introduced took to them fine as well.

It's the two Marbles that are always bickering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back