Holy smokes!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harlemrain

Reaction score
So I like a few reptile pages on fb and saw this!

ery4u8a8.jpg

Captioned: "Australia's biggest snake?" Doesn't looked photoshopped in any way but is it even possible for a bhp to grow this big?!?!

No it is not possible for a BHP to grow that big. This is three different snakes.
Cheers Cameron

So I like a few reptile pages on fb and saw this!
Captioned: "Australia's biggest snake?" Doesn't looked photoshopped in any way but is it even possible for a bhp to grow this big?!?!
I am not sure but is it actually two snakes? Is there a head and tail in the shadow between the people?

it kinda looks like 2 snakes but i have heard of bhps getting to 12foot

Would have to be photo shopped.. that's massive!

It could just be my eyes because I've just woke up but where his hand is, it looks like the BHP is slimming down for his tail but then photo shopped to another BHP in his other hand... or he could be hanging on to him really tight

Sent from my GT-N7000

The part where his shadow is looks a bit dodge but its a pretty reputable page

How could any of you even begin to consider it being real?

Do you really think a BHP that long would be that skinny when a 12ft BHP is thicker than that, it's obviously multiple snakes.

Look where his knee is lol it goes almost to a tail.....

Its a couple of snakes laying together, it popped up on my fb as well :) Tricky of them though :)

If that is supposed to be a single snake, it's a hell of an anatomically deformed one. I can't even imagine it as 1 snake when I look at it cross-eyed!

Just a thought, but why is the building behind them throwing a shadow forwards towards the front of the photo yet the man holding the snake is throwing a shadow backwards conveniently over where the snake thins out???:rolleyes:

Just a thought, but why is the building behind them throwing a shadow forwards towards the front of the photo yet the man holding the snake is throwing a shadow backwards conveniently over where the snake thins out???:rolleyes:
Not sure but the shadow behind the man appears to be from a tree and not the building. In my opinion it is not photoshopped in anyway and just the head of one and tail of the other are in the shadow of a bad quality photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back