Hoping someone can help me understand

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reptilel

Reaction score
We had a friend pick up a snake for us. Relying on them to get the information about it.
I will share photos of the snake and what it was posted as.
Can anyone explain in a simple way (as I have some issues with processing information) what snake it is.

Have tried to research myself is a jungle python and a jungle carpet python a different thing? Sorry if I'm not making sense I am trying my hardest 🤞

One photo is of the parents one of the snake we received and the only info we have of the parent types
IMG_20230427_200839.jpgIMG_20230427_200750.jpgIMG20230426151951.jpg

Yours is a regular jungle carpet python (same thing as a “jungle python”) not het for anything. Won’t look anything like either of the parents or produce anything that looks like the parents.

Hope you didn’t pay more than $100 for it haha

Ok 🤣 thank you for that! Nah I didn't think it would just wasn't sure what to call it or if a jungle python was different to a jungle carpet python. I'm newby when it comes to snakes. Lizards I understand but snakes are proving to be alittle tricky to work out.

Is a jungle different to a carpet python. In any way?

I haven't paid anything for it. It was a gift for my son we just picked it out but it was closer to the $300 mark I believe

Ok 🤣 thank you for that! Nah I didn't think it would just wasn't sure what to call it or if a jungle python was different to a jungle carpet python. I'm newby when it comes to snakes. Lizards I understand but snakes are proving to be alittle tricky to work out.

Is a jungle different to a carpet python. In any way?

I haven't paid anything for it. It was a gift for my son we just picked it out but it was closer to the $300 mark I believe
a jungle is morelia s. cheynei

Back