Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaPythons

Reaction score
i have found with all girls i talk 2 they hate reptiles but there seems 2 be alot of ladys on this site can the females tel me what herps they have...

I only have a bluey right now. Hopefully getting my bredli real soon.

I was never really into reptiles until my partner kept telling me he really wanted a snake. So for his birthday last year I bought him an enclosure and drove his lazy a$$ down to the breeder he'd been talking to. Since then I've fallen completely inlove with them.

I have longneck turtle. I wanted one since I did an assignment on them in grade 5. I finally got one when I was 20.

I am getting 2 pygmy dragons soon!

I would like to have a snake but it would mean rehoming my mum.

I have 2 macs, 1 bredli, 2 jungles and a diamond, I've always loved reptiles and fish etc. Not keen on spiders, any other animal I'm fine with.

i used 2 love my tropical fish 2......but i found my love for reptiles and sold all my fish......i am fillin those tanks up with snakes i cant wait till all my little babys r old enuf 2 breed..oh i hate spiders 2

I have....2 Bredli 4 Coastals, 1 Jungle, 8 Blue-Tongues, 1 Frilled Neck, 4 Geckos and 1 Saltwater Croc

(and 6 rats and 2 black moors)

Womapythons; same here, I was breeding a lot of siamese fighters especially, but most of my fish are gone now. I've noticed a lot of people seem to go from fish to reptiles.
ShnakeyGirl: I would LOVE to have a croc, very jealous.

I have a 'little collection'
And also snake catch and relocate all types
even the hottie venomous ones, that make some blokes scream lift their shirts up and run away ...

My gf keeps reps now. She has a collett and a port mac, im going to see about getting her a pair of adult jungles when I got some cash.

you should start a poll with only ladies allowed to answer then.
eg, how many reps do you have?
a - 0-5
b - 5-10
c - 10-15
d - 15-20
c - 20 or more

hatchlings not included

i have a bredli, olive, het for albino darwins, mutliple coastal carpets, nine spotteds of different colour morphs etc, but with my bf we also have gtp's, another olive, more bredli coming, bearded dragons etc

I have 11 snakes & 2 blueys, getting another snake this afternoon... not stopping there either

well there are 24 soon to be 27 reos in the house at the moment... hehe

I've got a Stimson, a Children's, a Woma and a Bredli. I've also got a Central Bearded Dragon, 2 Pygmy Bearded Dragons and 2 Central Netteds.

Would love to get a BHP but don't have the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back