Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barmy

Reaction score
PT2604_Natural_Terrarium.jpg
I am getting a bearded dragon and I was wondering what the size of this terrarium was in gallons, and whether or not this size is suitable for a bearded dragon. I’m pretty sure the dimensions are 60cm(l) x 45cm(w) x 30cm(h).

Find an area to volume calculator on google and you can get the gallonage. It doesn't really matter what the gallonage is though. You should be more interested in the floor size. Gallonage is really only applicable when keeping aquatic animals. There are a few bearded keepers on here that can tell you if it is large enough. @dragonlover1

A 60cm bearded dragon! Now that is something I'd like to see!! More like 250mm SVL.

I have most of my central beardies on a floor space of 4x2' (120x60x60 cm).The ones with MVB's are taller at 70cm.
My oldest beardie has a custom made 2 metre long glass tank.
My pygmy beardies are in 60x60x60 cm enclosures, even my central netted dragons are in bigger enclosures than the 1 pictured.

I forgot to mention it will only be for a few months while it is a baby as I already have one of these terrariums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back