Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 coastals 2 bredlis 1 darwin 1 lacie have ordered 2 albino darwins and 2 beardies be a lot more if I had more money and room

Sold 2 bredls, bought an albino Darwin and a BHP. No net change in herp population - until the Darwin eggs hatch... I'm hoping to pick up another Aspidites next year. Depends how quickly the Darwins sell and how patient the husband is feeling...

i was gonna say just a diamond python, then i remembered the 2 goldentailed geckos, the green tree frog (i know thats not a reptile but im including it anyway) a beardy and 4 shinglebacks,...ive been so well behaved compared to most of u guys!! :p

theres a few snakes with my name on them, but they'll be on next years list,.... :p

i have sold 4 pythons and brought 1 but next year is gonna be a big year got 2 het darwins on order and prob another 10-20 pythons as i will have my own house

only one hatchling spotted SO FAR...
But soon i am getting another spotted hopefuly

EDIT : am also moving house january - July next year and am aloud a double garage to breed reptiles so should be a good year for me :D

Sometimes self restraint when buying reptiles isn't easy as it is a form of discipline. Reality is the work load builds up over time and there are more and more reptiles coming in, then there is less time to clean the same cages over and over again. After eventual saturation point many keepers sell off impulse buys (see the 'for sale' page) and their collections are refined to those their most passionate about. From there many are able to see the work load and cost associated with reptiles seen advertised and reason with themselves not to just keep buying them.

theres a few snakes with my name on them, but they'll be on next years list,.... :p
I was just checking some eggs with your name on them (or one of them) and they are looking good. Lots of blood vessels when candled and shells look healthy. Won't be ready for new homes until January anyway, so there's one for year's list!

I havent had a huge year, so far have got a pair of rough scaled pythons, a male spotted and a pair of eastern sedge frogs. Will be getting a few more lizards this year or early next :) still yet to decide on species

I am on the list for a couple of Albino Darwins.

Also tossing up between a pair of Roughies or a pair of GTP this season too....... maybe i'll start a POLL thread ?!?!?!!? hahahaha

Haha Jay - I am also thinking of making one ;) ..... But seriously, I am torn between these two species aswell. I think I will just have to get a loan off someone and get both

This year I bought - 6 smooth knob tails, 1 asper, 3 golden tails and 2 marbled geckoes.
Hubby bought 4 BHP's - BUT the downside to this is we had to sell some of our older stock to get them.....

I was just checking some eggs with your name on them (or one of them) and they are looking good. Lots of blood vessels when candled and shells look healthy. Won't be ready for new homes until January anyway, so there's one for year's list!

aww, you know just what to say to make my day!! :p
cant wait for a little cracker from u, the parents are simply stunning in the flesh!! :p

a couple of broadies and the deal with the missus to get them means i am not allowed to purchase more snakes till 2015...

1 blotched bluey, 1 central bearded dragon, 1 shingleback and 1 bredli... I got all my herps this year, note that I'm just returning to the hobby and I think it's time I slowed things down a bit! :p

a couple of broadies and the deal with the missus to get them means i am not allowed to purchase more snakes till 2015...

That doesn't cover TRADES or SWAPS lol

ALWAYS leave yourself a loophole hehehehe

Showed alot of restaint after getting my first last year but this year I got 1 port mac, 2 spotted,and 2 darwins. I have a few more on my list but they may have to wait a while.

ok so ive gotten a male NT BHP, a pair of 100% Het for albino Darwins, 1 Sand Monitor, 1 Mertens Water Monitor, 1 Murray River Shortneck Turtle and 2 Central Bearded Dragons.

Slowing down a little until christmas, hoping to get an olive and a couple of antaresia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back