Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 black and gold jungles. 1 hatchie spotted and hopefully a diamond before christmas :)

I bought 2 coastals, 1 Bredli and 1 Jungle. The jungle was for my Mum for her 50th birthday. I'm hoping to get a BHP by the end of the year :D

10 carpet pythons from the start of the year a female black headed python 3 blond spotteds 2 knob tails 4 thick tails 2 adders and i think that all lol

15 thicktail geckos 2 pillbarensis
6 Levis 4 Murry carpets
1 asper 9 Jungles
3 Marms 3 castelnaui
1 stimsons 15 Macies
2 leaf Tails

And a few other geckos. I have show some control and only purchased 3 cars this year is my justice to my partner.

6 x cornsnakes
3 x spider ball pythons
1 x retic
4 x veiled chameleons
3 x red eared slider turtles
1 x t-rex

30 smooth knobtails 6 amyae 20 thicktails and a partridge in a pair tree :lol:

I have bought a pair of stellatus, a breeding trio of aspers, breeding pair of amyae, breeding pair of Rick walker reds and 20 smooth knobbies :) with more to come

This is my first year at keeping reptiles so 2 central beardies this year, the wish list however is huge, look out next year lol

haha... you're all terrible! i have more self control, i have added nothing and dont really plan to until early next season. im VERY fussy with what i buy so i rarely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back