Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm...... add 4 coastals to my count :oops: :lol:

You forgot to count the Burma
My 1st year & got 1xMD & a adult pair of Olives. Would like more but wife said i could have 1 python then i came home with two large olives after having got a MD hatchie. She put her foot down lol.... Not willing to take the gamble that even a bit of gold & sparkly rock would soften her hahahaha

I'm not aloud to get any more :( I only buy when I really need to ;) but if I buy something new I have to sell one I have already. hubby rules.....

4 jungles, 2 stimmsons, 1 gecko, 1 gtp and it's not the end of the year yet.... Christmas anyone?

I'm not aloud to get any more :( I only buy when I really need to ;) but if I buy something new I have to sell one I have already. hubby rules.....

I just place new snakes in the enclosure... and when the wife asks I say "it's always been there, it's all in your head" just like she does when she buys new dresses

I hate this thread :lol: I've bought nothing and won't get anything till I start work :cry:
ah well, lets just hope my beardies breed this season, at least that will sort of fill
in the gap.

2 beardies, and almost got several others.....stupid parents :(
next on the list is an ackie......if all goes well with parents :)

yikes, u guys all give ur partners a say!! i feel like such a bitch, the bf doesnt get asked, he just deals with it, lol,...maybe hes not as big a whinger as i thought,...hehehe,....

2 much to even write from new room 2 tanks 2 herps wow my bank account is hating me lol but im loving it :D

1 swcp

i don't have the monies for more! stupid house burning holes in my wallet.

Sold 7 brought 4 so down to 5 snakes and was given a turtle.
Might be lucky and get one or two more before year is out. Maybe another mate for my bredli and a RBB
Oh wait, I sold 2 blueys, a shingle back and beardy also. Time and space, need more of both. Plus my elapid fettish is blossoming.

i only got my license this year and so far have bought 2 blonde spotteds , 2 spotteds , 2 classic bredli , 1 hypo bredli , 6 B&G/B&Y jungles , 2 jullaten jungles , 3 thick tail gecko's , 3 blue tongues and a beardie .

cheers nico

i forgot to add i have a het/albino darwin on the way plus a albino darwin and 1 off the jungles laid 21 eggs yesterday , im still deciding how many of them i will keep :)

Planning on a pair of platinum and blonde macs, pair of palmerston jungles and another female wheatbelt. =)

wish i had family that were nice enough to buy me a herp or two for xmas and my birthday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back