Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko-mad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well the last 2 threads i did the research AFTER posting so this time i did the research BEFORE posting, the question is whats the average price? all help is appreciated.

Stegonotus cucullatus-Slaty-Grey Snake
Dendrelaphis punctualata-Common Tree Snake
Drysdalia masterii-Masters’ Snake

Amphibolurus gilberti-Gilbert’s Dragon
Amphibolurus longirostris-Long-nosed Water Dragon
Ctenophorus reticulatus-Western Netted Dragon
Ctenphorus fordi-Mallee Dragon
Ctenphorus isolepis-Military Dragon
Tympanocryptis ineate-Lined Earless Dragon
Tympanocryptis tetraporophora-Eyrean Earless Dragon

more to come

come on man let it go ! the price is what ever a person is willing to pay!!:|

Do you want to sell all these animals or buy them or what man why do you need to know all these prices????Besides its better for you to do the research your self cos there are people out there that will just put in a heep of incorrect prices just to be halfe smart,and no one is going to do all that research for you im telln ya just do it aalllllllllll your self.

thats only a 3rd of all the animals, the rest i found myself, these are ones i cant find. there is a bit more though. once iv got all the prices ill put up another thread to show and tell you what this was all about k?

and these ones to

Egernia Frerei-Major Skink
Egernia Inornata-Desert Skink
Egernia Margaretae-Masked Rock Skink
Egernia Striolata-Tree Skink
Egernia Whitii-White’s Skink
Niveoscincus Ocellatus-Ocellated Skink
Tiliqua Occipitalis-Western Blue-tongued Skink

Chelodina expansa-Broad-shelled River Turtle
Chelodina oblonga-Oblong River Turtle
Chelodina rugosa-Northern Snake-necked Turtle
Elseya ineate-Australian Snapping Turtle

Delma molleri-Adelaide Snake-lizard
Pygopus lepidopodus-Common Scaly-foot
Pygopus nigriceps-Hooded Scaly-foot

these are all the ones i need info on including the ones up top after ive done my research.

Over half the things you have posted you will never own mate, think more to the point of wat you want in the next few months and post asking prices, not for every bloody species makes no sense.

you are 12 years old yet you are asking for prices on like 20-30 animals, most of which are very rare.
i dont get it.

The answer is $42.00(average price and subject to personal opinion)
hope this helps, cheers.

come on, give him a break,
some people are just inquisitive? they can't help it. besides maybe a big list like this could come in use in the future for other people, i know there's begineers out there who want to know the price of these animals, even if they are rare, people still want to know, its just human nature to find out as much as possible, and learn new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back