Howdy from across the pond!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeCurtin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey, all. Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name's Mike Curtin, from the US. I keep all kinds of critters...from carpets to Aspidites to North American colubrids and lizards and spiders. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and learning about the stuff I keep from those who have these animals right in their own backyards!

G'day Mike - great to see you on an Aussie site! I hope our humour isn't too dry for you, and remember, don't take anything we say to heart - Aussies tend to pile ****e on each other from school age onwards ;)

Sounds like you have quite a collection, and already have more answers than questions re reps. Regardless, this is a great place to get second opinions, seek people with similar experiences, etc. If there's ever anything I can help you out with in regards to lizards, I'll be more than happy to try - but there are plenty of people on this site with WAYYYYY more knowledge than me!!!

Anyway, welcome aboard the APS train. Hope you enjoy the ride ;)

ps... we all love pics, so you better get an album or two up and running P) :)

Hey mate welcome to our site, like nic said we love pictures, especially of what we call exotics but we dont mind seeing some of our own produce over the "pond" as you described it!

Hope you have a good time here, and share your knowledge, BTW you have a few yank friends on this site as well!

Thanks, guys! I'll definitely get some pics up soon. I'm at work now, but will be able to post some pics when I get to my home computer....hope you enjoy.

As for some yank friends, Derek Roddy turned me on to this site, so I'm pretty certain I'll be in good company here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back