• Hi Guest
    Please create your ads in the New Marketplace by using the tab above or the following link Here.
    These forums will be locked for new posts in the near future.

NSW I’m looking for some Python breeders in New South Wales...

AlbinoSwissSnake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a stimpson, children’s, spotted or Pygmy Python hatchling for sale preferably under $150.
know of anyone In New South Wales?
I just love snakes but want to find one that is cheap so I can save as much money as possible. Thanks for your time,
cheers.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
You won’t find Pygmy pythons for 150$ mate, they’re already hard enough to find for 4-500

if saving money and cheaping out is your goal, you will end up with a lesser quality animal compared to paying proper price from a reputable breeder

they’re already dirt cheap to look after

Benno87

Reaction score
You won’t find Pygmy pythons for 150$ mate, they’re already hard enough to find for 4-500

if saving money and cheaping out is your goal, you will end up with a lesser quality animal compared to paying proper price from a reputable breeder

they’re already dirt cheap to look after
Was gonna say if ure already tryin to skimp out n get stuff for bugger all then reptiles prob ain’t the hobby for you mate

Friller2009

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a stimpson, children’s, spotted or Pygmy Python hatchling for sale preferably under $150.
know of anyone In New South Wales?
I just love snakes but want to find one that is cheap so I can save as much money as possible. Thanks for your time,
cheers.
If your intent on getting a snake for under $150 reptiles is a bad hobby for you.
If you can’t spend the money go into the freebies market section.

Latest posts