ID please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi77

Reaction score
Hello, This was found in Townsville. Any suggestions on ID please? Thank you.

Attachments

• gecko.pdf
    396.5 KB · Views: 115
Hemidactylus frenatus, or the AHG. Also known as "Bloody Ferals" and Burton's food.

Thank you so much for providing the name! It is embarrassing that I don't even know this...

- - - Updated - - -

Hemidactylus frenatus, or the AHG. Also known as "Bloody Ferals" and Burton's food.
Hi sorry to bother again; but a contact suggested it might be the Bynoe's gecko. So, is it the Asian house gecko or Bynoe's? Please advise.

[MENTION=42218]Kiwi77[/MENTION] Do you have and more photos of the gecko in question? A shot from directly above that clrealy shows the digits of any hand or foot is what I am really after, or a different perspective on the tail of the animal.

@Kiwi77 Do you have and more photos of the gecko in question? A shot from directly above that clrealy shows the digits of any hand or foot is what I am really after, or a different perspective on the tail of the animal.

Hi, here you are; I hope these help. thank you taking a look at them, Regards,

Attachments

• gecko.pdf
    396.5 KB · Views: 34
@Kiwi77 I am not sure what happened but there is only one pic posted and it is the original one used.

more photos

@Kiwi77 I am not sure what happened but there is only one pic posted and it is the original one used.

Hi BlueTongue1, please additional photos; am afraid they are not any better. Thank you again for offering to look at them.

Attachments

• new photos.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
Unfortunately the photo, while a better angle, is stiil too blurry to observe the diagnostic features I was hoping to see. So unfortunately I cannot confirm or revise the ID given. Thanks for the extra effort made.

Its not a binoes, although it does have similar colours. More likely to be a AHG or a gehyra species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back