Illawarra Reptile Society meeting Monday, 4th August 2008

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Illawarra Reptile Society Inc
Meeting Monday, 4th August 2008 at 7.00pm
Fairy Meadow Community Centre
Situated in Guest Park, Princes Highway, opposite Woolworths
Fairy Meadow

Speaking will be John Staton.
Incandescent lights are about to be phased out. If you are wondering how life or reptiles will be when this occurs, then this is a talk to attend.
The presentation will cover the reasons we use lighting, the types of lights available and how they will perform. Results of a recent testing of lights for their UV content will be provided. Practical suggestions on economical ways to effeciently provide lighting will be included.
Anyone who has used 15+ and 30+ sunscreen it is because of the work that John has done.
Privately he has been testing reptile UV and heating requirements.

Hope to see you there.

I am hoping to come along to this for the first time! The lack of website updates sorta threw me off, wasnt sure if the whole thing had disbanded / stopped meeting etc.

Illawarra Reptile Society (Page not updated since february etc (www.illawarrareptilesociety.com.au)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are working on getting this website updated.In the mean time you just have to be patient.

would go but dont live down that way anymore

I shall be there. And 'Stark', keep an eye out for threads like these, or give Fay a pm to find out when the meetings are, they are really worth going to. Even if your not interested in what the main talks are going to be about, you will have the chance to meet and chat with people who really have a wealth of knowledge about herps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back