Illawarra Reptile Society Show, this Sunday 10th March 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Hi All,
Just letting everyone know about this weekends monster show at Kembla Grange Racecourse, Kembla Grange.
Will be a fantastic family friendly day.
Come and support the Reptile Clubs.
We proudly sponsor some great animal groups and these shows allow us to do that.
Devil Ark
Symbio Zoo reptile House
Shoalhaven Zoo reptile house
Taronga Zoo Corroboree Frog Breeding program
Secret Creek Spotted Quoll Breeding program
ARP Critter (Diamond python)
Will be great to see you all there..

PLEASE NOTE: ATM IS ONLY AVAILABLE INSIDE THE VENUE, PLEASE BRING CASH TO ENTER

flyer_zpsa0a87f77.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it be set up the same as last year, with the breeders in that separate room ?

Will it be set up the same as last year, with the breeders in that separate room ?

We have hired the venue for the breeders across the grass. The Bert Lyllie Function Room....bigger, brighter and much better. BBQ will be going first thing with bacon and eggs sandwiches....also sausage sandwhiches and Gozlame ..yum yum

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been down to the Illawarra show. Compared to the shows we just had, how good is it normally? Is it worth the 2 hour drive? Or is it kind of the same as the other shows?

I will hopefully be going , though I just spent most of my money setting up enclosures, so I probably won't be able to buy anything :( lol

I can't wait. Wife said no more reptiles but I can look can't I ;)

Next year for me, maybe! Also I am curious to hear back how the geckos go Fay :) goodluck with the final preps, I am sure it will be fantastic

Reptile expo Illawarra nsw 10th March

I seen this on FB so I thought I should share it here any locals going?

786675A0-85FF-42BA-8574-2F324613E04D-2417-00000170231AD3E0_zps620fb5e3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back