Im a Celeb Bite #2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this on Facebook. In the comments I was quite surprised to see numerous herp people appearing more concerned with her reaction than the fact a so called Vet chooses to associate himself with this garbage.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...e/news-story/62bbd47ef30b0dff9d77ed7aaca9bbee
Surely not??? would have thought after the first stint theyd say no more?? My friend bought up a good point.... The host of the show is Chris Brown, a Vet known around the world as Bondi Vet ... surely this cant be good for his reputation
Mate, obviously my angry emoji is not directed at your fine self, but at the TV, it triggers me a bit to see stuff like this. I like snakes, and my in laws already think I'm odd, this isn't helping with their perception at all. ? hahaha

I would like to know who the irresponsible owner of these snakes that would let there reptiles be subjected to that sort of stress and to let snakes get a bad reputation as a result
In my opinion national parks & wildlife should investigate & the vet should be ashamed of himself for being a part of it

I would like to know who the irresponsible owner of these snakes that would let there reptiles be subjected to that sort of stress and to let snakes get a bad reputation as a result
In my opinion national parks & wildlife should investigate & the vet should be ashamed of himself for being a part of it
what i was told is it would have to be someone with an exhibition/display license

But to answer the other part of question, money speaks :) no doubt they're being paid to borrow their animals

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...e/news-story/62bbd47ef30b0dff9d77ed7aaca9bbee
Surely not??? would have thought after the first stint theyd say no more?? My friend bought up a good point.... The host of the show is Chris Brown, a Vet known around the world as Bondi Vet ... surely this cant be good for his reputation
What is wrong with these people? Was once not enough? And how did Chris brown get on this show anyway? What made him so famous? Isn't he just a vet?

The host of this show, being a vet, should have his license revoked, and the idiots who provided the snakes should have their demonstrator's license cancelled permanently. Getting someone who is scared of snakes to put their hand into a box of snakes without telling them there are snakes in the box is all sorts of stupid, irresponsible and disrespectful to not only the human but also the snakes. It makes snakes bad to the public. It puts our hobby at risk. We really should have a backlash against whichever moron provided these snakes, partly as a warning to others who may wish to do something similarly idiotic.

Latest posts

Back