IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_popp_

Reaction score
:p IM BACK,so how is everyone going,ive been able to read some threads but wasnt able to post (thanks to david) i now can.Congrats to all the members that had youngens lizards snakes or other.Congrats to mags on the birth of james.To the pom & astro awsome news,so whens the party,& does this mean the end of the legendary VB MAN.

P.s hi mudmum, i will be heading up your way soon looking forward to catching up again.
cheers popp

uh oh, this could mean trouble,

glad your back geoff, and looking forward to getting back on the grog, my drinking abilities are virtually non-existant at the moment :S

cheers
Pom

hi popp honey....
glad you're back.

please come up and get steve drunk, he is so bored and sober while you are away.

:p Thanks for the warm welcome back to the community(holds back a tear :lol: ),dont worry pom im sure i can whip that drinking ability back into shape.Africa africa africa good to see that certain parts of aps never change :lol: ,good to see some new faces & a few old ones still around.
cheers popp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back