Incubating stimson eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pythonguy1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd like to know if when I incubate my Stimson eggs, should the container that the eggs are in be sealed or ventilated?

i seal it with clingwrap and open them once a week for like a minute

then last week i open it once a day

Ask 10 different breeders and you'll get a division between people who say no ventilation at all, periodic ventilation, and constant ventilation.

Personally, it depends what media I have them on, but generally I'll have them sealed up in the container but will check them from time to time and open the container then (just because I need to open it to check them). I've tried everything, everything has worked.

Ask 10 different breeders and you'll get a division between people who say no ventilation at all, periodic ventilation, and constant ventilation.

Personally, it depends what media I have them on, but generally I'll have them sealed up in the container but will check them from time to time and open the container then (just because I need to open it to check them). I've tried everything, everything has worked.
OK then, thanks Sdaji. I'll see how I go with that ;)
I'll try and upload some pics when/if they hatch.

Back