insects etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blading

Reaction score
IM from qld and would like to know if i catch a scorp or insect of some kind do i need a permit to catch these or sell if they bred?

thank you

You only need a permit if collecting comercially, you can collect them for yourself and sell what you breed. Im pretty sure thats the case anyway, im sure someone who keeps them will be able to correct me if im wrong.

no permits needed for private collection and selling the progeny is fine without a licence but only to private parties, to sell to a pet store, even captive born offspring you need a permit.

'Aggressive inline' ahaha... to me, that's one of those phrases like 'progressive house'...
Is there a type of blading that's called 'passive inline'...?

*** its a sport u know like skateboarding well aggressive inline is rollerblading but with tricks its not just inline man you should shut your face

*** its a sport u know like skateboarding well aggressive inline is rollerblading but with tricks its not just inline man you should shut your face
:rolleyes:Interesting... I know what 'agressive inline' is. I was just taking the piss out of the dumb name. Then I made a comment on why they called it 'agressive'. Just one of those buzz words like 'extreme' ...But I'll stop playing with all these big confusing words and let you get back to zipping around on masculinised rollerskates.

'Peace out, man'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back