Interactive Map to locate breeders near you!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlosTheSnake

Reaction score
Title says it all - a map where we can put markers with information about the breeder and maybe how to contact them - will obviously have to go thru admins before each marker is posted on the map. A rating/reputation system for the breeders as well maybe? just an idea

This gets done each an every time they have something available?
I was thinking it would always show up, but go green if they have reptiles available and red if not. could be hard if the breeders aren't on APS. Maybe grey if theyre not on aps and it just could say to contact them?

Put yourself in the breeders shoes. You would be getting calls and txts even when you have nothing available.
It's bad enough when you do have stuff available getting mucked around by tyre kickers, picture hunters etc .

Put yourself in the breeders shoes. You would be getting calls and txts even when you have nothing available.
It's bad enough when you do have stuff available getting mucked around by tyre kickers, picture hunters etc .
mate i still get calls/txt late at night asking if i have anything available (months after my last ad was marked sold) >_< instantblocked

Latest posts

Back