Intern. Photo Award my Reptile Images

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW Shannon! :shock: Awesome talent! Are you the lady who has some articles in the Reptiles Austarlia Magazine ?

Those Pics are Impressive!:p

Nikki :D

yup, thats her nikki. Congrats Shannon, those photo's are amazing. I"m starting to get into photography, would be great to oneday get pics like that

well done Shannon for winning such a prestigious competition, the PX3, Prix de la Photographie Paris. the shots of your reptiles are great the colour the contrast. and the detail that is shown . this is great. you obviously have a great talent, and what better way to promote reptiles. all the reptile look so beutiful and friendly in your shots. you have captured them well. thanks for your patients and talent, also thanks for posting the pics.
cheers yeldarb

amazing photos you should run a workshop not that you probly got the time

Well mainly the 'fame and glory' haha!! They should be exhibited in Paris and published. They key is using it for recognition here to get into some publications/galleries.

so what did u win for third other than fame and glory?
Congrats as well

Thanks so much yeldarb,

It's really important to me to promote reptiles in a positive way. Only a couple of weeks ago a new friend was blown away that she was actually touching a bearded dragon let alone thinking he was 'great'. She couldn't wait to tell her nephew and anyone else that would listen I'm sure! haha My boy, Kami was very well behaved too and even approached her and cuddled into her leg so she though he was just like a dog! Completely blew her irrational thinking of reptiles out of the water!

well done Shannon for winning such a prestigious competition, the PX3, Prix de la Photographie Paris. the shots of your reptiles are great the colour the contrast. and the detail that is shown . this is great. you obviously have a great talent, and what better way to promote reptiles. all the reptile look so beutiful and friendly in your shots. you have captured them well. thanks for your patients and talent, also thanks for posting the pics.
cheers yeldarb

Hey Hornet, Thanks. I'm sure you'll take great photos too - just takes patience, practice and a bit of luck! :)

yup, thats her nikki. Congrats Shannon, those photo's are amazing. I"m starting to get into photography, would be great to oneday get pics like that

wow well done, i did a little bit of photography at school, but i wasnt ever half as good :p
takes practise im guessing haha

congrats on winning 3rd very deserved.
the photos are amazing! im gonna give the cardboard idea a shot n see how my coastal turns out :D

Nat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back