Is a 90cm high enclosure to tall for a childrens python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastbana

Reaction score
I have my new baby childrens python in a hatchling tub which i was told to keep it in for the first 10 months.
I have a 90 high x 90 wide x 45 depth enclosure for it when it gets to the point of an upgrade.
Is this to tall or big for such a small snake?

bana

Nope, Mine's a yearling and he went in a 90wide x45deep x60high when he was was 11months and loves it, so long as they have plent of places to hide it's all good.

I have my new baby childrens python in a hatchling tub which i was told to keep it in for the first 10 months.
I have a 90 high x 90 wide x 45 depth enclosure for it when it gets to the point of an upgrade.
Is this to tall or big for such a small snake?

bana
You can never go to big mate. Only too small

Nope, Mine's a yearling and he went in a 90wide x45deep x60high when he was was 11months and loves it, so long as they have plent of places to hide it's all good.
I agree with the never too small comment. The buggers live in the wild normally. Cruising about all over the place. Make it interesting for they though. Crap to explore and have favorites they can visit. Let the be the sovereign of their domain.

It's absolutely fine. Extra space can never hurt a snake, and you'll find that as long as they have somewhere to hide and feel secure, they'll be happy.

Latest posts

Back