Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner the dragon

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey i'm new to keeping a reptile and this is my first and loving it. i got a bearded dragon only a few months old got him on the 16th of may. i noticed his tail been a bit dark on the lower half i'm worried it might be tail rot but not sure. he had it from they day i got him. he eats fine he seems to shed ok . someone said it might be stuck shed but im trying everything to get it off is its normal? if not any advice? i added a pic of when i got him and one i took today
thanks
61503005_453299928817269_5356605859210199040_n.jpg

64840728_471008523473395_7785694226292932608_n.jpg

That's just the normal colour.

By the way, you'll usually get quicker and often better responses putting something relevant to your question in your thread title. 'is this normal' could mean anything.

That's just the normal colour.

By the way, you'll usually get quicker and often better responses putting something relevant to your question in your thread title. 'is this normal' could mean anything.
Hey thank you for your advice I will take on board never used forms before.
Thank goodness I was worried it was making me very anxious.

No worries. Bing up some Beardy pictures online and you'll see black/dark tail ends are the norm. You'll see it in plenty of other dragon species too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back