Jewelled Gecko (Strophurus elderi)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jk888

Reaction score
title says it all just wondering if anyone owns are has photos of them
Jewelled Gecko (Strophurus elderi)

A few people do...or at least did a few years back... not much seems to be happening with them though.

Last edited:
JasonL and I nearly kept some a few years back ;) ...
There are a few people with them , but as Jason said you rarely hear much about them.

Are you allowed to keep New Zealand geckos in Aus?

Jewelled Gecko (Strophurus elderi) is an Australian gecko.

Last edited:
i would love some if anyone has any

It can be arranged if you talk to the right people (not me) and own a small mint....

They are not cheap at the moment and if they ever become cheap it's gonna take a lot of time.

On the other hand you asked if anyone had photos. And I have some pics of a wild one if you want me to put em up say the word. ;P

It can be arranged if you talk to the right people (not me) and own a small mint....

They are not cheap at the moment and if they ever become cheap it's gonna take a lot of time.

On the other hand you asked if anyone had photos. And I have some pics of a wild one if you want me to put em up say the word. ;P

I'd like to see them, they are by far my favourite gecko.

Check out the last issue of scales and tails John McGrath is working with them.

yeah mate put up pics if you have any !

Check out the last issue of scales and tails John McGrath is working with them.

i shall look into this cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back