• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jungle Carpet, well established hatchy, early to mid december

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerpDerp

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

First of all I want to thank everyone for all their help with my incessant and likely silly questions. You have all be a great help and I have enjoyed my time here so far.

Secondly, I am in the process of buying everything I need to house and raise a snake. And I would like to talk to someone about buying a Jungle Carpet in December. If you are a breeder in Melbourne, Victoria or have any suggestions of good breeders you have dealt with in the past I would love to hear from you.

Thirdly, I would be very interested in any breeders who would be willing to let my partner (who is a bit hesitant about snakes) to pet and maybe handle (at your discretion) one of your older more docile snakes to show him that it wont try to eat him or his toes. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity. He is not going to have anything to do with raising my snake but it would be great if he doesn't spend the next couple of months locked in the bedroom in terror. If he could log some time handling a snake before I get mine I'm hoping he might at least be able to function.

Once again, thank you everyone for your help!!

Back