Jungle Jag ? Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike1969

Reaction score
Hi everyone
i purchased a gorgeous Jungle Jag female python from a pet shop said she was fat but she laid 22 eggs and now I have 17 unexspected hatchlings. The problem is nobody knows what she bred with. Would anyone have an idea from the photos below?

Attachments

• FF5476D4-BB0D-4244-91F2-93BED3D12284.jpeg
    FF5476D4-BB0D-4244-91F2-93BED3D12284.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 81501FE0-4E6A-4150-A0AD-3CFAE47B5A7B.jpeg
    81501FE0-4E6A-4150-A0AD-3CFAE47B5A7B.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 2FB6CA45-8567-4680-BBA5-36BB719F8AD0.jpeg
    2FB6CA45-8567-4680-BBA5-36BB719F8AD0.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 46
Are there any funky looking ones? What does the mum look like

beimg jungle jag they’re already mixed blood so sell them as unknown mix x jungle jag

no one will be able to tell you if the pet shop doesn’t even know lol

Are there any funky looking ones? What does the mum look like

beimg jungle jag they’re already mixed blood so sell them as unknown mix x jungle jag

no one will be able to tell you if the pet shop doesn’t even know lol

Any idea on price?

Any idea on price?
No they all look the same looks like a maroon colour is coming through as they are only a week old.

Any idea on price?
$0
A)They don’t even look like jags, guess u will have to wait and see on first shed and see if any stick out then, jags have an easy to recognise pattern and colours … they look “crazy”

B)they don’t even look like jungles

C)no one knows what they’re crossed with

D)no one will want them, any genuine person interested in breeding won’t use them unless they know what they are

E)you shouldn’t sell them untill you find out what they are

petshop has ****** you over… not an uncommon occurrence, I don’t blame you for hatching the eggs, but you probably shouldn’t have, ur stuck with “mutts” now

Sorry to be so blunt, but it’s situations like this where no one knows what the animals are that kills the hobby
He says it’s this, they say it’s this and that
Then it gets sold as something it’s not and the buyer can only assume that’s what it is

Any pictures of the mum?I’ve attached a pic from Renee of a (in my opinion) a standard jungle jag

1644958189531.png

Last edited:
$0
A)They don’t even look like jags, guess u will have to wait and see on first shed and see if any stick out then, jags have an easy to recognise pattern and colours … they look “crazy”

B)they don’t even look like jungles

C)no one knows what they’re crossed with

D)no one will want them, any genuine person interested in breeding won’t use them unless they know what they are

E)you shouldn’t sell them untill you find out what they are

petshop has ****** you over… not an uncommon occurrence, I don’t blame you for hatching the eggs, but you probably shouldn’t have, ur stuck with “mutts” now

Sorry to be so blunt, but it’s situations like this where no one knows what the animals are that kills the hobby
He says it’s this, they say it’s this and that
Then it gets sold as something it’s not and the buyer can only assume that’s what it is

Any pictures of the mum?I’ve attached a pic from Renee of a (in my opinion) a standard jungle jag

View attachment 332890
Your a rude prick why even answer!

Your a rude prick why even answer!
lol you’re a funny guy, ask for advice then Call me a rude prick for giving advice, goodluck with that

make sure to ask petshop for advice because it’s likely no one else will want to help after seeing you say that after being given advice

let me know if anyone IDs them without knowing both the parents

good to know you’re only interested in how much you can get for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back