Jungle Jag Shed Injury Please Urgent Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small world for sure. My daughter also said it had no water in the enclosure. When we got home I gave it a 5 minute shallow warm bath because it was so dry and that's when I noticed that half of the scale section that was injured had lifted off and underneath was just red oozing flesh. Has since been to the vets and is on antibiotic injection every few days for two weeks.
Pretty sad for the python. And pretty rugged for the pet store
Oh wow that's such poor form for a pet store, at least the Jag is in good hands by the sounds of it! Is it a well tempered snake at least?

Oh wow that's such poor form for a pet store, at least the Jag is in good hands by the sounds of it! Is it a well tempered snake at least?
In the pet store it was striking at the salesperson and very grumpy. Now in its new enclosure with the correct environment and a feed in its belly it is the most quiet and happy python. It's just a great jungle Jag to work with and I know once it's had the course of antibiotics and we get the injury fixed it's going to be even more happy

In the pet store it was striking at the salesperson and very grumpy. Now in its new enclosure with the correct environment and a feed in its belly it is the most quiet and happy python. It's just a great jungle Jag to work with and I know once it's had the course of antibiotics and we get the injury fixed it's going to be even more happy
Thats fantastic to hear he's settling into his new enclosure well, I wish you all the best with him

Back